Deadline for application/essay submission: April 20, 2019
Southbury Women’s Club
Attn: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 195
Southbury CT 06488
- Student Name and Home Address
- Current School Name and Address
- Name of School attending in the fall (with address)
- Include in response: Has student been accepted by the School/program? Yes or No
- Intended Field of Study
- High school transcript
- Essay (see topic under FAQs section)
Award amount: $1,000.00
Number of awards: One Trade, two Traditional
Student residency requirement: Must currently be living in Southbury or Middlebury
When will a decision be made? A decision will be made by May 10, 2019. Guidance Counseling offices will be notified of the decision by May 11, 2019. Recipients will not be contacted directly. The announcement of the award will be at the discretion of the school. The award will be made directly to the College/School.
Questions? Contact your guidance counselor or SWC directly at email@example.com.
Copyright 2013. Southbury Womens Club. All Rights Reserved.